A Visit to Our Office Could Save Your Life!
Oral cancer can be life-threatening. The key to successful treatment and recovery is early discovery, which is why the Oral Cancer Foundation recommends getting screened for oral cancer regularly. As your LUMINEERS Dentist, we provide that service for you quickly and painlessly.
• Quick and completely painless procedure
• Proven method for early discovery of non-apparent oral lesions
• Early detection improves treatment outcomes…even saving lives
• Oral cancer can be disfiguring and deadly
• More common in men than women
• Most common in African Americans
• Greater risk after age 35
• Tobacco use
• Frequent alcohol consumption
• Prolonged exposure to sunlight (lip cancer)
• A diet low in fruits and vegetables
• The sexually transmitted infection HPV
• Red and/or white patches in the mouth
• Any sore that doesn't heal within 14 days
• Persistent hoarseness
• Feeling like something is caught in the throat
• Difficulty moving the jaw or tongue
• Difficulty in swallowing
• Ear pain on one side only
• A sore under a denture that doesn't heal
• A lump or thickening in the mouth or on the neck
Contact us today at 212.473.2164 and begin living life with a beautiful smile!
Early detection is vital!
One person dies from oral cancer every hour of every day in North America.
The Sapphire Plus Lesion Detection system is quick, easy and an effecive method of early detection.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) has been linked to oral cancer.
10 E 40th St Suite 1210
New York, NY 10016